Ways to participate in Threshold Network
The Threshold DAO is an inclusive environment that welcomes new contributors. There are many ways to get involved. The DAO is composed of three parts: Token Holder DAO, Threshold Council, and Guilds.
- Token Holder DAO consists of T token holders who govern Threshold Network and elect positions for Threshold Council and Guild Committees.
- Threshold Council oversees staker rewards splits/distributions and executes multi-sig transactions on behalf of the DAO when applicable.
- Treasury Guild manages the Threshold DAO treasury. This includes growing Protocol Owned Liquidity (POL), researching / implementing best practice treasury management strategies, executing ecosystem liquidity incentives, diversifying the treasury and more.
- Marketing Guild is responsible for marketing across channels, growing contributor network, on-boarding new members to the Threshold DAO, and educating people about Threshold’s value, services and use cases.
- Integrations Guild operates with a mission to build successful, synergistic and long-lasting relationships with other protocols, DAOs and external organizations.
Once you joined Threshold Discord server, you can opt into each guild in the #dao-contribute channel. Guild specific channels and related work streams will become available in the server after opting in.
Any T token holder is welcome to participate in the active Threshold governance ecosystem by joining the proposal discussion on our forums or by joining snapshots on on-chain governance decisions. In addition, the DAO actively welcomes new proposals.
This means if you have an idea to improve the Threshold ecosystem, it’s possible to write a proposal and request funding from the DAO. A great example for such a community initiative is thUSD, the upcoming DAO-operated stable coin.